The pictures shared here should remind you of the good old days.
Nigeria is 59 today and she has definitely come a long way.
The pictures shared here should remind you of the good old days. Our transition and struggles before evolving into what we are now.
1. This was the historic city of Kano in the 1950s
2. The Cathedral Church of Christ, Marina Lagos
3. Yaba, Lagos
5. Broad Street, Lagos.
6. University of Ibadan, the first university in Nigeria
7. Central bank of Nigeria, Lagos
8. Asaba-Onitsha ferry crossing in 1959
9. Yakubu Gowon’s hand-signed wedding picture
10. London and Kano trading company